||Name of the Scheme
||North East Venture Fund (NEVF)
||Corpus of the fund
||Rs. 100 Crores.
||Anchor Investors of the fund
- Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (M-DoNER)
- North Eastern Developement Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi)
||Sponsors of the fund
||North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDfi)
||NEDFi Venture Capital Limited (NVCL), a wholly owned subsidiary of NEDFi.
||Objective of the fund
- Investments in startups, early stage and growth stage companies.
- Invest in new products and technologies.
- Invest in innovative business models with superior value proposition and potential for high growth in earnings and profitability.
- To contribute to the entrepreneurship development of the North Eastern Region.
||Nature of Financial Assistance
- Convertible preference shares
Prime focus of the fund will be to Investment in Projects/unit in the following sectors:
- Food Processing
- Health Care
- Aggregation of Service
||Min: Rs. 25.00 lakhs.
Max: Rs.10.00 crores.