NEDFi recognizes your need for privacy as you visit our website. By maintaining our commitment to your privacy, we at NEDFi will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
In the course of using this website, NEDFi may become privy to the some of the personal information, if any, of its customers. We are committed to keep and protect the information as confidential but shall not be held liable for disclosure if such disclosure is required to comply with any legal process, protect and defend NEDFi’s rights, interest or the property.
NEDFi endeavours to safeguard and protect the Visitor’s privacy. NEDFi may change this policy from time to time. You may like to check this web page periodically for recent updates.
Who is covered by this Policy?
All persons who visit the website http://www. nedfi.com/ and provide information to NEDFi online are covered under this Policy. This Policy does not cover the information provided through other modes of communication to the Bank.
What information does the NEDFi collect?
We may collect information like:
• Name, contact and other information that NEDFi believe is relevant and necessary to conduct of the NEDFi’s business;
• Demographic information such as preferences, interests, etc.By providing email address, telephone numbers and other contact information, the Visitor is agreeing that the NEDFi may contact by one or more of the modes of communications.
NEDFi WILL NEVER COLLECT INFORMATION THAT IS PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE LIKE PASSWORDS, ATM PIN, ETC.
What NEDFi does with the gathered information?
The use/purpose for which any information collected from the Visitor, through the website of the NEDFi, will vary depending upon the circumstances. Broadly, they may comprise all or any one or more of the following purposes (but shall not be restricted to):
• To use the information for internal record keeping;
• To use the information to improve our products and services;
• To use the information for normal business functioning;
• To send periodically promotional communication about new products, special offers or other information, which NEDFi thinks the Visitor, may find interesting;
• To contact the Visitor periodically for market research purposes. The Bank may contact the Visitor by email/post or by any other suitable mode of communication. We may use the information to customise the website according to the Visitors’ interests.
Access to the collected information:
• The access to the information provided through NEDFi’s website would only be given to authorised employees or other NEDFi Group Companies or affiliates or authorised agents or service provider for normal business purposes, only on need to know basis;
• NEDFi may be required, from time to time, to disclose the Visitor’s information to Governmental or judicial bodies or Regulators or any person to whom the Bank is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law
NEDFi’s endeavor is to ensure that information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, NEDFi has put in place suitable systems and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that it collects online. The Bank may also work with third parties for Web traffic analysis to research certain usage and activities on parts of the Bank’s website. The Web analysis software is used to find out more about the Visitor, including the Visitor demographics, behaviour and usage patterns, for more accurate reporting and to improve the effectiveness of the Banks’ marketing.
Links to other websites:
NEDFi's Policy on use of Hyperlink to/from other websites is attached here for your perusal. HYPERLINK POLICY.